A VISUAL Conference, sponsored by VISUAL Gold Partners, exclusively for VISUAL users, is now part of Inforum
September 15-18, 2014 • Sheraton New Orleans
Duncan Angove, President of Infor, and Keynote Speaker at VISUAL Connect 2013 in Chicago, was blown away by the sheer number of VISUAL users in the ballroom the morning he spoke. He was also amazed by the collective passion VISUAL users have for the product and what it can do for their business, referring to it – in his British accent – as a “maniacal loyalty”! Later at lunch, he suggested that it would be great to bring all that excitement and enthusiasm of Connect to Inforum, making it a “conference within a conference”. The Gold Partners agreed, assuming we can still create a conference where:
- The focus is on providing maximum value and an educational format by providing over 120 topics on VISUAL-only related content
- VISUAL users can meet, greet, and eat exclusively with other VISUAL users in their own venue
Infor was in 100% agreement, so we are pleased to announce that VISUAL Connect 2014 will be part of Inforum 2014 in New Orleans, Louisiana, on September 15-18, 2014. We believe this is the best of both worlds for our customers. The success of VISUAL Connect was its educational format, along with the ability to easily meet other users from around the country. None of that will change. However, participants will now have the ability to also attend any Inforum sessions that appeal to them. For example, they can go to the Opening General Session and hear about the future of Infor from the executive team.
While Inforum will be taking place at the Earnest N. Morial Convention Center, VISUAL Connect will have its own venue, the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel, located just one mile from the Convention Center. All VISUAL Connect sessions will be held at the Sheraton. A shuttle will run every 15 minutes between the two locations for those who would like to experience Inforum as well as VISUAL Connect.
What to expect from VISUAL Connect @ Inforum 2014:
- Over 140 in-depth VISUAL related Education Sessions
- One-on-one consulting with our VISUAL experts for all attendees
- Networking opportunities with hundreds of other VISUAL Users
- Full access to Inforum sessions, Inforum Welcome Reception and Customer Appreciation Event
- Access to The Hub located in the Convention Center for Infor product demos, sponsor and exhibitor information, networking opportunities, and User Group connections
- Lunch and breaks at the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel for VISUAL Connect attendees
- Two hotels (host hotel Sheraton or Marriott right across the street) to choose from for accommodations with Inforum discounted conference rates
We are excited to have the opportunity to offer the VISUAL community VISUAL Connect @ Inforum and hope you will join us at this not to be missed event! It will be all that you expect from VISUAL Connect plus a whole lot more!